The Martin Custom 00-DB Jeff Tweedy Signature Edition Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar was designed in collaboration with Grammy Award winning Wilco front man, Jeff Tweedy. It's Martin's first Custom Artist model that is entirely FSC Certified, an important distinction for both Tweedy and Martin. The guitar is a traditional 14-fret 00-size with a slightly deeper body. The neck has a modified V-shape and a scale-length of 25.4" in., perfect for strumming or fingerpicking. All of the body woods are FSC certified mahogany with a dark sunburst finish on top. Even the top braces are from FSC certified European spruce. The interior label is numbered and signed by Tweedy himself. Includes case.
00-DB Jeff Tweedy
- The fruit of a unique partnership between Martin and Tweedy
- Comfortable 00-14 body size made of sustainable mahogany
- V-shape neck with black Richlite fingerboard
- All FSC certified tonewoods, neck and bracing
- Sunburst finish Inspired a Martin museum piece
- Includes case