A solid-body guitar, the Collings City Limits in Iced Tea Sunburst is designed with the same style and elegance of the Collings acoustic guitars with exceptional tonal clarity. 50s style wiring, Kluson Stop Tailpiece, and Lollar Std Wind Imperial Humbuckers recreates your favorite sounds. An instant classic, this guitar is the picture of comfort and style.
Weight: 8 lbs 5.2 ozs
- Construction: Solid body
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Top: Premium flamed maple
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ MOP Dots Inlays
- Pickups: Lollar Std Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Amber top hat
- Pickup Rings: Cream
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead: Profile Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Cream
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1149 (.011" - .049")
- Body Length: 17"
- Body Depth: 1 7/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/2"
- Total Length: 38 1/2"
- Case Deluxe Hardshell case
For more information on the Collings City Limits, contact us.