Miami-Gutiar is an authorized Ernie Ball Music Man Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please feel free to send us a message on Reverb.
WEIGHT: 8 LBS 4.8 OZ
Steve Lukather’s intense, melodic playing style is influenced as much by early blues-rock pioneers like Hendrix and Page as it is by jazz fusion masters like Di Meola and Gambale. And Ernie Ball Music Man’s Luke III is a guitar worthy of the Steve Lukather name. This axe combines easy playability and rock-solid reliability, as evidenced by its comfortable double-cut alder body, vintage floating tremolo, and Schaller locking tuners. The Luke III boasts top-shelf tonewoods, with a rosewood fingerboard and roasted figured maple neck. Plus, it’s equipped with two creamy custom-wound Music Man humbucking pickups and an active preamp with a +12dB boost that’s guaranteed to launch your leads into the stratosphere. No matter what style of music you play, the Luke III will elevate your playing.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Luke III Doublecut
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:High Gloss Polyester
- Color:Ocean Sparkle
- Neck Material:Roasted Figured Maple
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Low Wide
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Melamine
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Music Man Floating Vintage Tremolo
- Tuners:Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Neck Pickup:Music Man Custom Wound Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Music Man Custom Wound Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Ernie Ball, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case