Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- All-tube amp
- 12" Jensen C-12K speaker with the ceramic magnet
- The output is 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 2 channels (normal and vibrato)
- Tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato
- 2-button footswitch
- Baltic birch plywood cabinet
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- Includes 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 x 12AT7 tubes, 2 x 6V6 Groove Tubes output tubes, and 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:22W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12"
- Preamp Tubes:4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes:2 x 6V6, 1 x 5AR4 (Rectifier)
- Reverb: Yes
- Inputs:2 x Instrument (Normal), 2 x Instrument (Vibrato)
- Outputs:2 x Speaker
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (reverb, vibrato)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Weight:42 lbs.
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Rich, pulsating tremolo in any shade from subtle to stupendous is simply part of Fender’s guitar-amp DNA. Always has been and always will be.
CLASSIC BLACKFACE TONE
Heard on countless recordings, this is the fantastic sparkling-clean sound, warm breakup when pushed, and cavernous reverb of Fender’s famous "blackface" amps of the early 1960s and subsequent decades, prized by guitarists everywhere.
ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier is assembled in the United States.
Jensen® and Fender go way back—to the very beginning, in fact. Jensen® speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.