Miami-Guitars is an authorized Fender Showcase Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message on Reverb.
Weight: 5 lbs 0.1 oz
The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody Acoustic-electric
- Body Shape:Acoustasonic Stratocaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish:Satin Polyester
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modern Deep C
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:GraphTech TUSQ
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuners:Fender Standard Die-cast Sealed Staggered
- Middle Pickup:Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer
- Bridge Pickup:Fender N4 Noiseless Single-coil, Fishman Undersaddle Piezo
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x mod control (A/B voices), 5-way blade pickup switch, USB rechargeable battery
- Strings:Fender Dura-tone Phosphor Bronze, .011-.052
- Case Included:Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:0972023206