Weight: 8 lbs 1.0 oz
The Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster is a dead ringer for a classic '59 — save for a few modern refinements. The American Original '50s' lightweight alder body and Soft "V" maple neck are staples of this era, as are its vintage-tall frets, synchronized trem system, and nitro lacquer finish. Yet an enlarged 9.5" fingerboard radius (from 7.25") gives the American Original '50s Strat an advantage for lead work. Meanwhile, a trio of painstaking Pure Vintage '59 pickups with period-correct wire, bobbins, and pole pieces — wax potted for feedback control and wired for 5-way switching — puts this instrument in a class all its own.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: American Original '50s Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Inca Silver
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Soft V
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x masteer volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender NPS, .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0110112824