Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its release in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster HSS ShawBucker isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved.
The choice of musical legends since its release, the Stratocaster feel and sound set the world on fire, powering music movements from rock ‘n’ roll to EDM, and everything in-between. In your hands this Strat is ready to navigate the creative twists and turns of your music, inviting you to express yourself in new ways through your playing.
The fat-sounding ShawBucker humbucking bridge pickup is joined by tone wizard Tim Shaw’s latest vintage-informed design—the V-Mod single-coil pickups. These brand-new pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Model Name : American Pro Stratocaster® HSS ShawBucker™, Rosewood Fingerboard,Candy Apple Red
- Model # : 0113040709
- Series : American Professional
- Color : Candy Apple Red
- Body : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape : Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Frets Size : Narrow Tall
- String Nut : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays : White Dot
- Truss Rods : Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench : 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup : Shawbucker™ 1
- Middle Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup : V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls : Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration : HSS
- Bridge : 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs : Aged White Plastic
- Strings : Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)