Weight: 9 LBS 4.5 OZ
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern C
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5'' (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlay: Black Dot
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5''
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34''
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoisesshell
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Single Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge, Middle)
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.45-.105)
- Case/Gig Bag: None.
Fender Limited Edition Player Jazz Bass Transparent Aged Natural (1937)