Condition of Instrument:
Excellent Condition with very little play wear, there are some finish checking lines on the back of the headstock. hardshell case and Paperwork are included.
- Serial Number: 11391019
- Brand: Gibson
- Model #: Montana Wildwood SJ200 New Vintage Hide Glue
- Finish Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Finish Type: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood: Adirondack Red Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Traditional SJ200 with Hot Hide Glue on all Bracing
- Back & Sides Wood: Figured Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: Dovetail with Hot Hide Glue
- Fretboard Material: Madagascar Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Width at Nut: 1.725"
- Nut Material: Aged Bone
- Headstock: Mother of Pearl Crown Inlay
- Binding: 6 Ply on Top and 4 Ply on Back
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh Tuners
- Saddle: Aged Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise SJ200 Style Hand Painted
- Case: Gibson Deluxe Tan Tolex Hardshell Case
With a careful blend of history, art, and today's tried and true guitar building techniques, Wildwood Guitars and Gibson Montana have created the New Vintage Series of acoustics. Ren Ferguson select tone woods help these instruments achieve a level of tonal purity rarely heard in today's market. Combined with the historic look and feel of Gibson's iconic models, this limited run will give the player the warmth, balance, and volume that only a traditionally built guitar can deliver. With all hot hide glue bracing, and nitrocellulose lacquer finishes, these guitars are all hand made in the true tradition that has made Gibson Acoustics a true American classic. Wildwood Guitars' years of working with a knowledgeable customer base has given them a unique insight, and along with the Montana Custom Shop, has developed these New Vintage models to include detailing unique to the Limited Run. With a wide variety of body styles available, there is truly a New Vintage Gibson for everyone.
This item is sold As-Described
This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging.