Miami Guitars is proud to be an Authorized Huss and Dalton Dealer.
What makes Huss and Dalton guitars unique? All Huss & Dalton tops are braced with Red Spruce. The supply they are still using, from 2004, was harvested, due to surrounding disease, from the beautiful hills of Mt. Rogers located in Southwest Virginia. Mt. Rogers is the highest point in the state of Virgina with a summit elevation of 5,729 feet.
Picea rubens (red spruce) is a species of spruce native to eastern North America, ranging from eastern Quebec to Nova Scotia, and from New England south in the Adirondack Mountains and Appalachians to western North Carolina.
The T-0014 is one of the newest models from Huss & Dalton and is a OO sized version of their TOM-R which means that it is a OO with 14 frets clear of the body which is prefered by those who use the upper reaches of the fretboard.
- Sitka Spruce Top (Picea sitchensis)
- Figured Myrtlewood Back and Sides
- Bloodwood Body Binding
- Bloodwood Fretboard Binding
- Bloodwood Peghead Bindings
- Maple Neck
- All-Over Barnwood Grey Finish w/Black Sunburst Top
- Firestrip (Crossroads) Pickguard
- Waverly 4067 - Nickel Machines w/Ebony Buttons
- Ebony Peghead Veneer