Martin collaborated with the hit TV show American Chopper and Paul Jr. Designs to build a three-wheeled vehicle that became the subject of two television episodes broadcast in March 2019 and an automotive-inspired custom guitar. Limited to only seven instruments, this 14-fret Dreadnought features design elements such as aluminum riveted panels (a first for Martin) and custom inlay in wood and copper. It includes an Engelmann spruce top, which produces complex tones, paired with Guatemalan rosewood back and sides to add deep basses and crisp trebles. The model features European flamed maple binding, nickel open-gear tuners, skeletonized butterbean knobs, and a stainless-steel label. Strung with Titanium Core strings.
- Back & Side Wood: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Top Wood: Engelmann Spruce
- Brace Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Headplate Wood: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1- 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Shell, Wood, and Metal
- Neck Shape: Vintage Deluxe w/ High Performance Taper
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted "X" Scalloped
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- String Spacing at Saddle: 2 5/32"
- Tuners: Ratio Nickel Open Gear
- Knob: Skeletonized Butterbean
- Case: Martin Custom Hardshell