Weight: 7 lbs 10.9 oz
The PRS 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the one that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of an iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul’s Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 features TCI “S” treble and bass pickups with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot.
Additional features include a 24-fret wide thin neck, abalone “old school” birds, and PRS’s patented tremolo design. Only 3,500 of this model will be made to celebrate 35 years of PRS Guitars. Get your hands on one today.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE Custom 24
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Black Gold Burst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:PRS Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup:PRS TCI "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:PRS TCI "S" Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag