As one of the most versatile guitars in the PRS lineup, the 509 harnesses the power of 5 pickups to deliver 9 uniquely musical tones. The 509 starts with a 5 single coil platform - with the outside four coils grouped as humbuckers. An innovative switching system (a 5-way blade switch and two mini-toggle coil-tap switches), gives players an array of humbucking, singlecoil, and blended tones.
Unique appointments include a longer 25.25" scale length which adds upper harmonic sparkle and the PRS Gen III Patented Tremolo which provides impressive sustain.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Doublecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Figured Maple
- Body Finish: V2
- Color: Custom Angry Larry Wrap Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Birds
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Nut Width: 1.656"
- Nut Material: PRS synthetic/bronze blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners: Phase III locking
- Neck Pickup: Dual 509 pickups
- Middle Pickup: 509 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Dual 509 pickups
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 2 x mini-switches (coil-tap), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 10's
- Case Included: Hardshell case