Get a prog-metal tone machine with the PRS Dustie Waring CE 24 Limited Edition. Designed with the input of Dustie Waring, guitar player for Between the Buried and Me, this limited-edition axe sports signature Mojotone pickups and a Floyd Rose tremolo for unstoppable metal tone. You'll delight in the feel of its fast-playing 24-fret maple neck and maple fingerboard with signature bird inlays. From smooth, melodic ballads to heavy prog-metal rhythm and scorching solos, the PRS Dustie Waring CE 24 Limited Edition has the playability and hardware you need.
"I’ve always thought CEs were really great guitars, and I couldn’t be happier with this signature model. It can get pretty much any sound you want it to, it’s super comfortable to play, and it’s just cool to see a CE with a maple board and a Floyd. I hope everyone loves it as much as I do." — Dustie Waring (Between the Buried and Me)
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Dustie Waring Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:V12
- Color:Waring Burst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Custom Pattern Thin compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Neck Pickup:Mojotone DW Tomahawk Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Mojotone DW Tomahawk Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Gig Bag