Weight: 7 lbs 2.2 oz
The Suhr Alt-T features a dual humbucker deluxe thinline tele body, but with all the superior refinements and upgrades that come from a Suhr guitar. Each Suhr Alt T goes through the same renowned individual setup process that $10-15k Suhr Custom guitars go through. For the money, these guitars simply CANNOT be beat.
Each Suhr Alt T is built with a two-piece body of either Alder (Rosewood fingerboards) or Swamp Ash (Maple fingerboards). Suhr takes great care in finishing the body with an ultra "Thin Skin" urethane finish, allowing for the wood to resonate freely while still providing plenty of protection to ensure the longevity of these guitars.
The neck is made from quartersawn tinted maple and features a vintage 60's Medium C shape with medium stainless steel frets. The frets feature rolled edges and a 10"-14" compound radius, great for smooth bends. These appointments create a comfortable, fast feeling neck with long lasting playability.
- Body: Select Alder, 2 Piece, Chambered with F-Hole
- Neck: Quartersawn Tinted Maple w/ Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: 60's C Vintage Medium, .830 - .950
- Fretboard Radius: 10"-14" compound radius
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Frets: 22 Frets, Medium Stainless Steel
- Bridge: Chopped 3-Saddle
- Tuners: Suhr Locking Tuners
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, 5 Way
- Neck Pickup: Suhr SSV Raw Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Suhr SSV Raw Nickel
- Finish: "Thin Skin" Urethane
- Case: Suhr Deluxe Padded Gig Bag (Hard Case Optional)
- String Gauge: .010 - .046
- SN: JS3R1H