The Andy Wood Signature guitar features a Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard. The neck is finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture. The Modern T combines the Classic T shape, with the 24 fret Modern neck.
Swamp Ash, a popular body wood in the 1950’s, is highly resonant and offers a slightly scooped midrange. Prior to the satin finish being applied, the body is torched by hand, burning away part of the grain in the wood. The result is a unique feeling guitar, where the grain is felt through the satin finish.
The versatile HH pickup configuration features a 5-way mega switch, two Thornbucker pickups, a push/pull for parallel bridge, and a 510 tremolo.
- Model: Andy Wood Signature HH
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash, 2-Piece
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern Elliptical (.780" @ 1st Fret - .830" @ 12th Fret)
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 16" Standard Roll
- Frets: 22 Medium Stainless Steel, (.055"x.090")
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: 1.650”, Tusq Black
- Tuners: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: 510 Gotoh, 2 Post
- Pickguard: Aluminum
- Pickups: Thornbuckers, Raw Nickel
- Controls: Volume and Tone, 5-Way Switch, Push Pull for Bridge Parallel
- Finish: War Black , Satin
- Case: G&G Custom Case, Black