Condition of Instrument
Excellent condition with one very tiny ding on the top. Includes original hardshell case.
Extremely resonant acoustically, Neck Pickup has nice warmth and balance, Middle Pickup has a very vintage Strat tone, woody chime and punch, Bridge Pickup has great brightness without any harsh high mids, excellent spank and presence.
Musical instruments made from certain types of wood may be restricted for export from the U.S. under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES). Due to this restriction, we are unable to ship instruments containing brazilian rosewood outside of the US. Please contact us for more information or to make alternate shipping arrangements.
- Model: Custom Classic
- Finish Color: Vintage Yellow
- Weight: 8.18 lbs
- Body Wood: 1-piece Alder
- Neck Wood: Quarter Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: Even "C" Medium
- Neck Dimensions: .810 1st - .870 12th
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone dots and double oval on 12th fret
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound Radius (10"-14")
- Width at Nut: 1.687"
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Pickups: JST FL Single with Silent Single Coil System
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Blend, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge: 510 2-Post Solid Saddles
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Pickguard: White
- Case: Hardshell Case