Weight: 7 lbs 9.0 oz
- Body: 2 Piece African Okoume
- Neck: Mahogany w/ Pao Ferro Fretboard
- Neck Shape: Modern Elliptical .800 - .850
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Nut: Tusq
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Bridge: Gotoh 510
- Nut Width: 1.650
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Gears: Suhr Locking
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Neck Pickup: SSV Humbucker
- Middle: Suhr ML Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ Humbucker
- Finish Option: Natural Satin Finish Body & Neck
- Other Options: Arm & Tummy Contours
- String Gauge: .010 - .046
- Accessories: Suhr Deluxe Gigbag (hardshell case optional)
The Suhr Modern Satin is an African Okoume body and Mahogany neck guitar that is beautiful, lightweight, and has as much tone as any guitar out there. This model features a thin, transparent satin finish which displays the natural beauty of Okoume. This thin layer of satin finish also allows the neck and body to resonate freely, producing warm, lively tones that project loud and clear. These choice tonewoods work in harmony with Suhr's top-shelf pickups to produce a wide array of tones.
Construction: The Suhr Modern Satin is absolutely designed to be a high-end tone machine without all the fancy adornments (such as inlays, gloss, fancy tops, etc) that can take away from the tone of the instrument. With its balanced asymmetrical body, 24 fret elliptical neck profile, and innovative neck heel, it provides unparalleled feel and comfort while delivering phenomenal tone.
Pickups: The combination of SSV, SSH+, and ML pickups offer vintage warmth in the neck position, high output punch with fat harmonics in the bridge position, and balanced sparkle in the middle position.