Miami-Guitars is an authorized Taylor Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message on Reverb.
This popular cutaway Grand Auditorium entices players of all styles with an array of sonic delights, starting with the classic wood pairing of solid rosewood and Sitka spruce. The guitar is now powered by our award-winning V-Class internal bracing, which not only enhances the voicing with more volume, sustain and projection, but also improves the intonation along the entire fretboard, yielding greater clarity, consistency and harmonic agreement between notes. As a result, rosewood’s full-spectrum voice, featuring rich overtones, takes on an even more pleasing high-fidelity sound that translates into a more expressive response. It makes a fantastic guitar for virtually any application. The appointments strike a tasteful balance between style and restraint, featuring white binding, Renaissance fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and a full-gloss body. The guitar ships with Taylor ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:V-Class
- Binding:Black Plastic
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Renaissance
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel, 17:1 ratio
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"