The Taylor 214ce DLX Black is a sleek black Deluxe Grand Auditorium-sized acoustic guitar that really stands out both visually and musically. Its solid Sitka Spruce top projects a clear and balanced tone, while the layered Sapele back and sides add some extra warmth and volume. The Venetian cutaway broadens your range allowing easy access to its higher frets, and Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics let you plug in and play without diminishing any of its articulated tone.
Its appointments contrast beautifully against its all-black shine, with white binding, a three-ring rosette and small diamond inlays along its Ebony fingerboard. It has a standard 25 1/2" scale length and a 1 11/16" nut width. The neck is made from Sapele and has a satin finish. A great sounding guitar with Taylor's remarkable playability, this Taylor 214ce DLX Black includes a hardshell case and full setup to your specs from our luthiers.
- Grand Auditorium size body with Venetian cutaway, Gloss finish and white binding
- Sitka Spruce top with Forward Shifted Pattern bracing and three-ring rosette
- Layered Sapele back and sides
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Sapele neck with Satin finish
- Ebony fingerboard with 20 frets and small diamond inlays
- 1 11/16" nut width, Nubone
- Tusq saddle
- Ebony bridge
- Chrome (100/200) tuners
- Expression System 2 electronics
- Hardshell case & full set up included