Miami-Guitars is an authorized Taylor Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Cedar’s warm midrange overtones and quick response make it a coveted top wood among fingerstylists and other players with a lighter touch. On this mahogany/cedar cutaway Grand Auditorium, V-Class bracing lifts those sonic virtues to new heights, serving up an even more powerful all-around response with billowing sustain. Add to that the bundle of sonic refinements that V-Class brings, including more powerful notes all the way up the fretboard and greater in-tuneness between the notes (thanks to a more orderly response from the top), and you’ve got a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Mahogany’s naturally dry, focused voice emphasizes the midrange, lending a warm, clear punch that strummers, blues players will especially appreciate. Appointments include faux tortoise shell binding and pickguard, a faux tortoise/ivoroid rosette, and our striking Century fretboard inlay scheme in grained ivoroid with a new peghead inlay to complement the motif. With onboard Taylor ES2 electronics, you can count on natural-sounding amplified acoustic tone whenever you need it. The guitar also features a Venetian cutaway for upper-fretboard access, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Body Bracing:V-Class bracing with Relief Rout
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Century
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel, 17:1 gear ratio
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite nut/Micarta saddle
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"