Miami-Guitars is an authorized Taylor Dealer/ Factory warranty included. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instrument of your interest, please send us a message.
Our flagship Grand Auditorium now boasts even more sonic delights with the addition of our groundbreaking V-Class bracing architecture. The classic tonewood combination of Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce still delivers its characteristic blend of warmth, low-end presence, and high-range sparkle, but V-Class bracing elevates that tone to new heights. Notes sustain longer, allowing rosewood’s rich overtones to bloom with more clarity than ever, and the advanced bracing scheme introduces greater power and tunefulness across the entire tonal spectrum for a rich and expressive sound. Standout material features include a smoky ebony fretboard sourced from Taylor’s Crelicam mill in Cameroon, maple binding, rosewood edge trim, an abalone rosette edged with rosewood, and mother-of-pearl Element fretboard and peghead inlays. The 814ce also includes a Venetian cutaway and our ES2 acoustic electronics, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:V-Class
- Binding:Non-figured Maple
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Standard
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Element
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Smoked Nickel
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb PB Lights
- Case Included:Hardshell Case